Check Voter Registration State at www.michigan.gov/vote. Polling location for all elections is the Oneida Township Hall.
Where do I register to vote?
- A voter registration form is available online. Print, sign, and return the application to any Secretary of State Branch Office or the Oneida Township Clerk's Office at the Township Hall.
What should I do if I am moving to another address within the Township?
- If you are moving from one address to another within the Township, you must change your voter registration address. You may do so by completing the address change form and returning it to the Clerk's office, or by calling the Clerk's office at (517) 622-8078.
What should I do if I am moving to another community?
- If you move from Oneida Township to another community, you are required to register to vote in your new community or you may go to any Secretary of State branch office.
- To vote in any election you must be registered to change your address at least 30 days prior to the election.
How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
- Oneida Township Clerk's office maintains a permanent list of voters who wish to receive Absentee Ballots for all elections.
- If you are 60 years or older, physically challenged, or frequently out of the community, call (517) 622-8078 for more information.
MCL 168.523 now requires all voters who vote in person to show a photo ID to receive a ballot. If you have a photo ID but do not have it with you when voting, you may sign an affidavit that will allow you to still vote. Call the Clerk's Office for more information.